Support for Health World Platform
Below you will find introductory videos to our platform, frequently asked questions, and technical requirements.
If you experiencing an issue not listed below please send a detailed email to Joe Rusin at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section you will find video clips assisting you in getting started on our platform. The range from how to log in, to connecting with various LMS systems.
The following video is an introduction to our health education platform powered by Cosmos from Atlas Learning.
Below are links to additional "How To" videos:
Creating an account when you don't have an LMS
Assigning Content to Courses
Logging in with Google Classroom
Logging in with Canvas
Logging in with Schoology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I am seeing a white screen.
- Please make sure you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- I am getting an error when I try to log in.
- If you are using an LMS (learning management system) make sure to select the relevant LMS from the account sign in screen.
- If you have a Cosmos login please use the forgot password option to reset your password.
- If neither of the above pertain to you please contactJoe Rusin at email@example.com.
- I received an account setup email but the link has expired.
- Please contact Joe Rusin at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the email resent.
- I am not seeing my LMS listed on the sign in screen.
- Please contact Joe Rusin at email@example.com regarding your LMS and he will discuss options regarding your LMS connectivity.
Our platform powered by Cosmos is an online based application that will work on modern web browsers and mobile devices.
We recommend that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access your materials. Both are free to use, secure, and are updated on a regulaur basis.
For extended support please click here to view additional training and support options.For extended support please click here to view additional training and support options.